Here is a Luxury Eco-stay near spiritual VORTEXES in Sedona, Arizona. A spiritual “vortex” as found in Sedona is like the “vortex” funnel shape that is created by swirling fluid …like down the bath drain… but Sedona’s vortexes are swirling spiritual energy… not water…. and created from the earths surface.
Well, do some research and go see for yourself …and stay at the “green” Eco-friendly Southwest Inn at Sedona. The Southwest Inn has 28 rooms on 2 floors and is casual lodging with upscale amenities as found in many elegant hotels, and is most appropriate for its Sedona spiritual setting. Personal attention is lavished on guests and is clearly Sedona’s Premier Boutique Inn.
The Southwest Inn at Sedona is a member of “Green” Hotels Association, that promotes conservation of the environment. Membership signifies the inn employs efforts that “help save our planet” – through water and energy saving practices… by waste reducing measures and more.
Some Eco-special efforts of The Southwest Inn at Sedona:
- Environmentally friendly buildings are painted in colors with very low reflectivity – the LRV (light reflectance value) is below 18. The Inn won an award from the local environmental group “Keep Sedona Beautiful (KSB)”.
- Guests can choose to have sheets laundered daily or every 3 days to save soap, water, natural gas and electricity.
- Eco-friendly cleaning products are used whenever allowed by the county health department sanitation codes.
- The county health department regularly inspects the inn’s breakfast room as if it were a restaurant, rated by Yavapai County.
- Low water toilets (1.5 gallon) are used throughout to save water.
- Each room has its own climate control system. The systems provide the ability to set the temperature of your room or suite to your own comfort or just open the window and use the ceiling fan.
- All rooms have ceiling fans to assist in air circulation minimizing the need for air-conditioning.
- Re-circulating hot water system assures hot water seconds after opening the tap .
- Most sight lighting is fluorescent, minimizing electrical usage.
- All common area lighting utilize 13-watt fluorescent floods rather than 150-watt incandescent floods. All step and pathway lighting is fluorescent, or solar.
- All Arizona Native plants are on a timed drip system, which minimizes water waste.
- Many waste materials are recycled.
Sedona is one hundred twenty miles north of Phoenix. It’s a great place for hiking… mountain biking… off-road recreation… each year there are Art Festivals, Jazz Festivals, and Film Festivals. It is a busy art community including over 100 galleries. Whatever else the red rock mountain outcroppings surrounding Sedona are so beautiful and stunning that you will feel spiritual …vortex(es) or not.
We can attest that the “spirituality” of the mountains around Sedona can give you ‘chills’ or make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. Casualmere® bamboo Eco-clothing loves Luxury “green” accommodations and special surrounding areas to experience. So pack your Casualmere® travel clothing, call for reservations and enjoy this year-round destination as soon as you can.
AND if you likes this article please “Share” it below or “Like” it for our pleasure. Thanks for reading.
You can follow us on Facebook at casualmere.com and we tweet at @casualmere.