- Bamboo isn’t grown using any fertilizers or chemicals, like cotton is.
- Growing Bamboo needs no insecticides, cotton growth uses 25% of all insecticides made.
- Bamboo isn’t grown using heavy irrigation, depleting increasingly scarce water resources.
- Bamboo groves aren’t destroyed in harvesting needing re-plowing each year, root rhizomes re-grow it in 3-4 years, unlike most other crops.
- Bamboo used for Casualmere® bamboo shirts isn’t the same species as Panda food.
When you feel bamboo fabric you will know a great thing that bamboo IS…a great source for fabric.
AND if you enjoyed this post please ‘Share’ it, Tweet it, and ‘Like’ it for us. Thank you.