- Sewn seams that are smooth and hidden.
- Appropriate natural wood buttons, wood for Eco-shirts of Bamboo.
- A front pocket large enough to hold glasses for those in need.
- “Stays” in the collar to keep it flat and finished in appearance.
- Textured fabric (like mini-herringbone), demonstrating durability and drape.
- Adjustable two-button cuffs on long sleeves for large or narrower wrists.
- Inner-lining in the collar and button-placket for flat finish when pressed.
- A Finely embroidered and subtle identity logo on the collar in a fabric-matching color.
- Satin inside-neck tape with branding and a smooth feel against the neck.
- Buttons carefully sewn on with care and permanence.
- Extra button included for unlikely needed replacement.
Bamboo Fabric That:
- Wicks moisture.
- Is Washable or Dry Cleanable.
- Sourced from Renewable Bamboo grass.
- Feels skin soft.
- Holds a luxurious drape.
- Looks elegant and rich.
- Is Ecologically super-friendly.
Made From Bamboo That:
- Requires NO Insecticides to grow.
- Requires NO Fertilizers to grow.
- Naturally renews itself in on 3-4 years for re-harvest.
- Need no excessive watering.
- Requires no annual soil disturbance (plowing).
- Converts 150%+ more carbon dioxide to oxygen than trees.
- Produces 10 times the mass of cotton for an equal growing area.
Try our Casualmere® Luxury Bamboo Shirts today, and see what all the conversation is about.
We are a company that ships free for all domestic orders.
We offer knit 100% bamboo t-shirts as well.
AND if you enjoyed our blog please share us on social media of your choice and follow us too.